220L / 48G Custom Made Aquarium Tank + Stand

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

smithyithy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling a custom-made 220 litre / 48 gallon tank with stand.

I had the tank professionally made to my measurements a few years ago. The dimensions are 900mm W, 550mm D, 450mm H. It is made from 8mm OptiWhite glass, rimless, clear sealant, and has a white vinyl backing.

The stand was also custom made to order by a professional workbench manufacturer. It is made from steel to a very high standard. It shares the dimensions of the Tank, so the tank sits flush with the edge of the stand and whole setup stands 900mm tall. The stand is finished in light grey with a bare metal top surface, and is rated at 500KG.

I bought this setup with plans to build an aquascape but I have not had the time to do so, unfortunately, so for now I need to free up some space.

It has never been filled up or used so it is in effect 'as new'. Both items are made to a very high standard and would make the perfect base for an aquarium setup.

Photo:

14682451183_97c96ba544_k.jpg

Price: £200 for both items.
Postage: Collection only due to size. If you wish to arrange a courier, we may be able to work that out.
Contact: Chris - 07944 142858. Please text or call me on this number. If you prefer to speak through the forum, I will try to reply as efficiently as possible.

Thanks for viewing.

omg wow that is such a beautiful aquarium and stand, you'll sell it in no time :O I'd buy it but im broke, will you take the highest bid of 50$ for it lol

nice setup...an easy to make glass top would finish it nicely...hope someone here buys it and posts the fullys stocked and finished tank

does that have leg levelers on the legs of the tank?

BettaBettas said:
omg wow that is such a beautiful aquarium and stand, you'll sell it in no time
ohmy.png
I'd buy it but im broke, will you take the highest bid of 50$ for it lol

Thanks, and I hope so, I need money towards a trip to Japan in October!

Fishmanic said:
nice setup...an easy to make glass top would finish it nicely...hope someone here buys it and posts the fullys stocked and finished tank

does that have leg levelers on the legs of the tank?

Thanks. I was planning on running it open-topped, but for sure a glass or perspex top cover could be easily made.

And you're correct, the legs are adjustable, I'll add that to the advert text! :)

Bump, still available, will be going on ebay this weekend.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back