21 To Go... What's Your Prediction... When Will It Happen?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Only 2 now. I'll be amazed if it's not done today, tbh.

And you guys thought I was nuts with my early prediction. Shame on y'all.

Wow, one more to go!

eaglesaquarium said:

Who said you were nuts with that prediction...... :p

OK.... I was way out... only 1 to go..... and that would probably happen in the next 2 hours... so... let's see who is closest with the 98,000th member's user-id..... I say Guppy 17...lol... Just another interesting stat.... with the current 3,682,806 posts and 98,000 members.... the average post per member is around 37,6..... Considering that thousands of members never made a single post... you guys are pretty active on here.....

My post count scares me :p

Ch4rlie said:

Who said you were nuts with that prediction......
tongue2.gif

No one needed to 'say' it, the predictions spoke volumes.  Shame, shame, shame.  
smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif

fluttermoth said:
My post count scares me
tongue2.gif

I recall.... I think it was Wilder.... had a post count double that of the closest member (Inchworm).... and... requested that Tolak reset her tally back to zero.... something like 6 months later... she was top of the posters again...

fluttermoth said:
My post count scares me
tongue2.gif

It should.  I keep trying to catch you, but you just keep posting!  :grr:

Ah!.... 98,000 members..... HarmonyRose ....... at least I was a little closer with the Userid.... lol..... Now!!!... only 2,000 to go.... uhm.....  November/December???.....

eaglesaquarium said:
Uhm.... I'm just a little skeptical here...... I think you created the last 16 profiles just in order to be the closest......

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back