20g aquarium with tons of misc.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishandBirdLover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have a very nice 20 gallon aquarium. It comes with white gravel, a hood with LED lights, a air pump, a airhose with airstone, filter, and a 20 gallon heater (Local pickup only. Northern MN) I also have: Tons of decor (Fake aquarium plants, rocks, shells, etc. etc.), vacuum cleaner, tons of meds, a few stems of live aquarium plants, aquarium plant ferts, 2 10 gallon heaters, etc. etc.

150$ for everything.

Last edited:
I have a very nice 20 gallon aquarium. It comes with white gravel, a hood with LED lights, a air pump, a airhose with airstone, filter, and a 20 gallon heater (Local pickup only. Northern MN) I also have: Tons of decor (Fake aquarium plants, rocks, shells, etc. etc.), vacuum cleaner, tons of meds, a few stems of live aquarium plants, aquarium plant ferts, 2 10 gallon heaters, etc. etc.

Tell me what you would like and I'll set a price. :)
Are you giving up the hobby? I know that you are moving, but with the price of everything going up, it could be wise to keep some of that.

Are you giving up the hobby? I know that you are moving, but with the price of everything going up, it could be wise to keep some of that.
I agree with this, but if you’re moving to Switzerland that would be tough.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back