2022-2023 NFL Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I hate that Amazon would do that... Seems like a big greedy money grab. Lots of people like football and pay for cable to see it. Then Amazon comes along forcing people to buy their service to see it. That's messed up in my opinion.
Welcome to the world of the EU (current and ex) proper FOOTBALL fan.
The EU found that allowing only one broadcast company to show games was anticompetitive and allowed a monopoly holder to charge whatever they felt the market would tolerate.
So they insisted that at least two broadcasters were sold the rights. Meaning three subscription services need to be bought currently in the U.K. to allow fans to see all live games. This costs a lot more than one service.
No wonder illegal internet feeds are viewed more and more each year.

Welcome to the world of the EU (current and ex) proper FOOTBALL fan.
The EU found that allowing only one broadcast company to show games was anticompetitive and allowed a monopoly holder to charge whatever they felt the market would tolerate.
So they insisted that at least two broadcasters were sold the rights. Meaning three subscription services need to be bought currently in the U.K. to allow fans to see all live games. This costs a lot more than one service.
No wonder illegal internet feeds are viewed more and more each year.
The beauty of a VPN....I pretend to be in Belgium to watch British sport :lol:

my 3 favorite teams --- Bucs, Chiefs, and Pats...all lost yesterday.
Big game coming up....next Sunday, the Chiefs play the Bucs..that's a game to watch!

Anyone here watch Sunday Night football game...KC vs Tampa...what a game..two great quarterbacks fighting it out. Brady has nothing to be ashamed of. he threw over 350 yards. Mahomes was absolutley amazing with his unreal passing ability. Fun to watch. Both teams will be Superbowl contenders. I 'd love to see another Chiefs-Bucs superbowl.

Anyone here watch Sunday Night football game...KC vs Tampa...what a game..two great quarterbacks fighting it out. Brady has nothing to be ashamed of. he threw over 350 yards. Mahomes was absolutley amazing with his unreal passing ability. Fun to watch. Both teams will be Superbowl contenders. I 'd love to see another Chiefs-Bucs superbowl.
Damn you chiefs! Keeping the chargers at bay! Mahomes was super fun to watch! That guy could probably throw dimes blind!

It was a good game ;)

I swear that my Browns need to bench QB Jacoby Brissett and give Joshua Dobbs a try. Brissett has no 'touch' on a long pass and has missed several wide open deep receivers. Then there is the loss to the Jets; close to field goal range for a win and he throws an interception. Then the Falcons loss. Already in range for a field goal to tie and he takes a sack then throws another interception. :dunno: I DO have to admit that the Falcons loss wasn't all Brissett as the defensive line just got wore down in the 4th due to both starting edge rushers being out for the game.

The Pats sidelined two quarterbacks to injury on sunday. Hopefully Mac Jones is back for the Lions game next Sunday. If the Pats can't beat the Lions if Mac Jones plays, they may as well give up on the season..

While not totally Brissett's fault today but the Browns seriously need to bench him. Again, today, he threw a crucial interception to prevent a game winning field goal that would have been ~26 yards. Browns did get the ball back and tried a 53 yard field goal that was missed. Big difference between a 26 and 53 yard kick. Brissett did the same thing in the Browns' other two losses.

Pats won
Bucs won
Great day in football land!

Maaaan there were a lot of Packers fans strolling around London at the weekend. Loadsa merch on. I don’t even know who they were playing but I’m sure I didn’t see any of their fans.
GBPs first time over here and they’re the last team to come over so I suppose whoever the oppositions fans were they’d “done” London so why do it again?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back