2022-2023 NFL Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I don't have a favorite team anymore (since the Chargers moved to LA), but in the past 7 years I worked with and got to know a lot of players, so now I just focus on the game and the guys that I am able to call my friends who play. It really makes it a lot more fun for me. I really love the game and it's super cool to text my friends after their games and congratulate them on their victories or the way that they played. I never critique them or call them out on their mistakes. They are humans, and professionals, I have no room to comment on what I can't do myself.

The level of athleticism of even the guys that don't make the team, would blow your mind. Unreal fitness!!

Okay, is that like supposed to be a really drawn out of 'fish'? I seriously can't tell😅

I was thinking along the lines fantasy creature since according @Rocky998 we have a mermaid (or manatee) and a werewolf among us.
Yes drawn out version of fish cause why not.
But maybe not for you... Pick your animal! But I just wanted to say "feeeeesh" cause I'm imagining it with a Jamaican accent 🤣

Yes drawn out version of fish cause why not.
But maybe not for you... Pick your animal! But I just wanted to say "feeeeesh" cause I'm imagining it with a Jamaican accent 🤣
Ah!
Well then, since others are at least humanish in nature, I think I will go with elf.

Y'all are only taking about professional football! Where's the love for the college teams?! (I'm joking, I can see that the thread title is for the NFL specifically)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back