Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator āš’ļø
Reaction score
We have come to that prestigious annual event which forms the highlight of our monthly competitionsā€¦.. The Oscars of Tropical Fish Forumsā€¦ā€¦
Voting will be extended to the end of February 2012 to ensure that you ā€“ the judges ā€“ have enough time to study and scrutinize the entries before casting your voteā€¦ā€¦
Good luck to all the contenders and may the best entry win!!!..... (Amazing how the cichlids stole the show in 2011)
Here are the 12 challengers for the 2012 Fish of the month title! Have fun choosing the winner of winners!!!....

January 2011
JamesFishJanuary11FOTMWinner.jpg

February 2011
Creg.jpg

March 2011
Markandhisfish-1.jpg

April 2011
Rex740.jpg

May 2011
Demasonisrule.jpg

June 2011
Minnnt-2.jpg

July 2011
DSC03694.jpg

August 2011
geo22.jpg

September 2011
DSC_0197-1.jpg

October 2011
IMG_0215.JPG

November 2011
FtomFiremouth.jpg

December 2011
DSCF3832.jpg

such a hard choice of what to vote for. there all great fish
what type of chiclid is oct? and what size tank do they need? (do they eat plants?/ shrimp?)

all great fish this is really a tough one. forgot i even won last year.

EDIT:
:lol: .... Creg..... You'll notice I've edited your post a little bit..... (there's a reason why we only mention the month of entry and not the owner).... LUDWIG. (but fantastic photography)

what type of chiclid is oct? and what size tank do they need? (do they eat plants?/ shrimp?)
Looks like an apistogramma of sorts. Prolly won't eat plants, maybe on shrimp if they're too small. Think anything 2 feet long or more would work fine.

Looks like an apistogramma of sorts. Prolly won't eat plants, maybe on shrimp if they're too small. Think anything 2 feet long or more would work fine.
thanks =] im looking for stocking in my 2f tank so its a possibility =]

all great fish this is really a tough one. forgot i even won last year.

EDIT:
:lol: .... Creg..... You'll notice I've edited your post a little bit..... (there's a reason why we only mention the month of entry and not the owner).... LUDWIG. (but fantastic photography)

lol whoops. i thought it was just easier not to have to type everyones name in :blush:

Voted February because I like the fish spitting the gravel out, tough choice simply because most of the fish arent my bag so none that really stand out for me although the photography is ace and the colours spot on

Apistogramma Cacatuoides

I'm pretty sure it's actually Apistogramma agassizii

I have one. He doesn't eat shrimp (though mine are 3cm plus), nor plants, and he's happy in 2ft with two females of his species and gentle community shoalers

I'm pretty sure it's actually Apistogramma agassizii

I have one. He doesn't eat shrimp (though mine are 3cm plus), nor plants, and he's happy in 2ft with two females of his species and gentle community shoalers

+1. :)

Wow this is like an allstar team lol, goodluck toeveryone. They alllook great!

I had to go for that November one that's in that guys tank umm the nice one. Also seems to have won totm one month as well :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back