2005 ALA Convention in Indianapolis

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fishdudein

Fishaholic
Reaction score
The 2005 American Livebearer Association Convention will be in Indianapolis on April 8, 9, & 10. This is only around an hour's drive or so from where I am at, and I am seriously considering going. There are several speakers scheduled that include Rusty Wessel and Jim Langhammer among others. I am also "assuming" that there will be many fish on display, and hopefully an auction! Are there any members on this forum who are also ALA members, or who plan on going to this event?(it is open to the public) I have never been to anything like this and wondering what I can expect to find there, if there will be one day that would be better to go on, stuff like that.

I posted a topic very similar to this in tropical chit chat a while back and only got a handful of replies. Figured I would try my luck with the livebearer "diehards" in this section and see if anyone else is interested.

Man, I wish I was going. From what I read around other sites, is that it's going to be wicked. I would go just to get some Endlers, but it's way to far for me to make the trip. If you do go make sure you let us know how it was, also make sure you take some pictures. Good Luck :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back