peterclarke666

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: Young Super Red Kribensis
Quantity for sale:200+
Reason for Sale: Needing tank space for new projects
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: offers on lot or 50p each
Postage & Packaging: depends on weight of package but yes via royal mail next day delivery at buyers risk only
Photograph: picture of the parents (stunning quality and were unrealted pair)

P1040134.jpg

P1040132.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Congrats on the fry but at least 90%of these will no doubt be eaten by the parents.. may need to wait a while before selling!

Congrats on the fry but at least 90%of these will no doubt be eaten by the parents.. may need to wait a while before selling!

parents never eat the young in my exp and this picture was of parents with fry few months ago and as stated at the top the fry are larger than this and i have more than enough exp in breeding the much rarer west african dwarf cichlids (genus - pelvicachromis) to know otherwise so dont get me wrong here the pic was to show pic of parents not the young as an example of the quality, ive never lost a single fry and certainly never from the parents eating them as its all about the bond between the adult fish as if the fish arnt boned properly as pair bonding cichlids they will in no doubt eat the young in say a community tank

would you sell a single male if so how much cheers john

prob to small to sex properly as only around the 1.5cm (15mm) size at the moment but do have common kribensis that are sexable size of around an inch+ if that would be of any help to you john ?

prob to small to sex properly as only around the 1.5cm (15mm) size at the moment but do have common kribensis that are sexable size of around an inch+ if that would be of any help to you john ?
hi peter can you keep me ten of the ones that dont get eaten ha ha and send with the pair cheers peter

awwwww i want some!! i fear my corys might gobble them up though.... :unsure: can i raise them in a breeding trap that sits inside my tank until big enough to go in my tank?

[/quote]
hi peter can you keep me ten of the ones that dont get eaten ha ha and send with the pair cheers peter
[/quote]

as stated above the picture is to show quality of the parents who were sold at the British cichlids association autumn auction in september which the pair had this spawn just before I sold them So they arnt the size that they are in the picture but yes pal I an send them with the apisto cac breeding pair no problems

awwwww i want some!! i fear my corys might gobble them up though.... :unsure: can i raise them in a breeding trap that sits inside my tank until big enough to go in my tank?

These are far to big to be eaten by even a full grown corydoras picture was from September time .... So please not theses arnt tiny fry they are 1.5cm in size on average another 0.5cm and they will be of sex able size

yes please peter, and do you best to ensure more females than males if poss, i know its a guess
let me know how much, i have paypal

no problems will try my best lol most of my batches in the past have been female heavy as ive got hard waters ph 7.6 and the sex ratio of pelvicachromis sp is determend by the ph of the water

be £5 for 10 and £13 poatage so £18 in total to [email protected] and send me your delivery details and a date the suits you best to recive them i can post monday, tuesday or thursday .... can post friday but saturday delivery costs more

thanks peter will sort you out a payment at the weekend, prob post tuesday to be delivered at my place of work

im alone on wed so i know i will be there to receive them

knowing my luck i will all the males in the batch, lol

if no payment has arrive sunday evening give me a kick,

thanks for the help, i think ive had fish from you before hmm cant remember which ones now though

i remember cos im originally from chesterfield

diane

thanks peter will sort you out a payment at the weekend, prob post tuesday to be delivered at my place of work

im alone on wed so i know i will be there to receive them

knowing my luck i will all the males in the batch, lol

if no payment has arrive sunday evening give me a kick,

thanks for the help, i think ive had fish from you before hmm cant remember which ones now though

i remember cos im originally from chesterfield

diane

Haha fair enough no problems and possibly you have but sell that many young it's hard to remember everyone lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back