Video 20 gallon nano

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Absolutely beautiful :wub: I really love the shape of the long tanks. Really great tank :thumbs:

It's so beautiful! :wub:
I love the highlighter fish so much, so striking in a beautiful tank with a black background!

Any chance that you have a video of the pygmy cory adults swimming about? Thinking of getting some for my softer water tank to live with the otos :D

It's so beautiful! :wub:
I love the highlighter fish so much, so striking in a beautiful tank with a black background!

Any chance that you have a video of the pygmy cory adults swimming about? Thinking of getting some for my softer water tank to live with the otos :D
I may have an older video of the adults, but theyre super super shy as mine are wildcaught, so I dont often see the adults during the day. The babies though are out all day all night no problems lol

Yeah fairly old lol back when they were in my 10g

I may have an older video of the adults, but theyre super super shy as mine are wildcaught, so I dont often see the adults during the day. The babies though are out all day all night no problems lol

Yeah fairly old lol back when they were in my 10g
OMG I love them! Okay that does it, I have to have some. Will call my LFS and see if they can order any once I've done some more research. Thank you!

Beautiful tank and lovely light set up :)
Its been changed slightly and I've swapped out lights for a wider one since I've added a new carpeting plant.
20201009_214524.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back