20+ Cherry Shrimp £17.50 Next Day Delivery

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HI,

I've just got my first tank and just getting all the other bits together. I'm interested in getting some of these as you're in worksop as well can I be cheeky and ask for some mature media as well to help speed me up a bit as well as the shrimp?

Thanks

Suz

HI,

I've just got my first tank and just getting all the other bits together. I'm interested in getting some of these as you're in worksop as well can I be cheeky and ask for some mature media as well to help speed me up a bit as well as the shrimp?

Thanks

Suz
Hi ,
Nice to see a fellow worksopian on here lol
I see you are just starting out if you need any advice drop me a line would be glad to help :good: I'm sure I can spare some mature media :good:
cheers Mark

Hi ,
I see you are just starting out if you need any advice drop me a line would be glad to help :good: I'm sure I can spare some mature media :good:
cheers Mark

Brilliant thanks so much. I can't pm yet so can you drop me a mail at <edited> and I'll mail you back.

Hey mate, Have you got any more of these? I could take a batch of your hands next week :) As i said i would a month ago ;) Keeping too my word. Looking forward too it :)

Will let you know next week :D and then send payment over. Do you take Direct Bank Tranfer though? I could use paypal but dont have an account, so would much rather just send you it straight from internet banking ;)

If not dont worry :)

10+ for £10 mate?
Sorry but postage is £6 + box etc so can't do it at that price

Will let you know next week :D and then send payment over. Do you take Direct Bank Tranfer though? I could use paypal but dont have an account, so would much rather just send you it straight from internet banking ;)

If not dont worry :)
Would it be easier sending a postal order ?

Hi ,
cheers Mark

Brilliant thanks so much. I can't pm yet so can you drop me a mail at <edited> and I'll mail you back.
Hi Have sent you an email yesterday :good:

Hi Would you do 30 shrimp for £20? :unsure:
Sorry to be cheeky :good:, But you have to try!

By any chance you got any more of your lovely shrimp going. would be looking to take around 30-40 how much we looking at for 30 of them.

Hello Realtree,

I am also after 20 Cherry Shrimp. No idea how to PM because after searching for 20 minutes I still can't find out how to??? £17.50 sounds good to me.

Warehouse

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back