2 weeks since hatching

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
Iā€™m starting to realise why I couldnā€™t find a week by week growth rate for electric blue acara anywhere now ... this is week two and itā€™s the same as week one almost I can see the difference in size they are probably 1cm now lol maybe week 3 will show a better change , I also fed them lobster eggs today .. and second guessing it now , back story is I have two full cooked lobster in my freezer that I cooked for me but ate one and refuse to re heat and eat myself but feed my big fish in main tank and one I noticed was holding eggs my big fish love them so I got a few tiny ones and fed to my fry , is that bad ? I hope not lol

Attachments

• AC68B409-79A9-4E0F-A499-B8C7CFE51297.png
    AC68B409-79A9-4E0F-A499-B8C7CFE51297.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 72
not really they should like it its not mammal meats which is good! also cute babies

They have been fed of crushed flake and crushed pellets and seen to be doing well but thought they are eating well letā€™s see lol

They can be fed on newly hatched brineshrimp and microworms at this age.

Crayfish/ lobster eggs are fine too. Although I have concerns about whoever caught the female lobster and kept her even though she was berried. That is a no no in most parts of the world.

They can be fed on newly hatched brineshrimp and microworms at this age.

Crayfish/ lobster eggs are fine too. Although I have concerns about whoever caught the female lobster and kept her even though she was berried. That is a no no in most parts of the world.
The lobsters were bought from a major super market here in the uk , I was shocked to see one had eggs felt it was a bit wrong

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back