FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

betta fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock: 2" Leucistic Axolotls
Age and condition:3 months
Quantity for sale: 4
Reason for Sale: Can't keep them all! ( as much as I would like too )
Delivery or Collection: Collection preferable but can post.
Sales price:£5 each
Postage & Packaging:£8
Photograph:
Moby the Goby 774.jpg
Moby the Goby 766.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Two still available! now 3" long and still £5 each :)

Just out of interest, what postal service are you using? I'm trying to find my brood some homes but can't find any way of making it legal anymore

I use Royal Mail Special delivery next day by 1pm, fish fry is allowed and they are still babies so I guess they can be classed as this, how big are your youngsters? I'd rather mine be picked up than shipped though and I won't be able to offer it for much longer as they are getting too big, 2 were collected from me and I posted one.

Hey, just wondering if you still have any axolotls for sale? As ive been looking for them everywhere and having no luck :(
Cheers

Kat

Hi, yes, I have a couple available if you are interested :)

Hello there just wondering if you still got any axolotls left as my son wants another one we already have 2 in a big tank if you can let me know please my thanks lee

Hello again my email address is [email protected] or mob is 07941043391

Hello, yes, I have two axolotls left, if you are local in Ashford you are welcome to collect, just let me know and we can take the messages to pm where I can give you my address.
Regards

Hi, they have found new homes now but thanks anyway :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back