2.5 Gallons - 20 Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

George Farmer

ad aqua
Reaction score
This is my 30x20x20cm, 12 litre, 2.5 gal. I set it up originally for Tropica, to test out some new plants. Follow this link -Tropica - step-by-step nano aquarium

You can also see how I set it up in the July PFK.

Full tank shot (Eden 501 filter removed for photo)
f_30cm25galm_0092afc.jpg

These are Oryzias sp. 'Neon Green' from my brilliant LFS. They're fully grown at approx. 15mm.
f_Oryziascropm_3c5c3cb.jpg

Red nose shrimp. Pretty rare in the UK. Thanks to Aqua Essentials for supplying them.
f_rednoseshrim_feb0c9f.jpg

Low-grade crystal red shrimp
f_crscropm_8542398.jpg

All images copyright George Farmer 2008.

Wow 15 mil, thats small.

That tank is so lush and green. Looks like a reinforrest with a sort of temple in the middle, looks awsome :good: (AS AWAYS)

Thanks, Miss W. It's been a while...

:nod:

Keep trying to persuade Ian to let me try a tiny tank like this, got a bookcase that's basically a big grid with squares in, each square is a 30cm cube...... got books n stuff in some and decorative stuff in some other suqares. I keep thinking a tiny little tank, probably not with any fish but just some pretty plants n maybe a shrimp or two, would love ace in there. :shifty:

ARGHHH, I HATE YOU!!!!!!! Only because your tank looks excellent as usual =] Great job, keep it up!

* Wishes i had a great tank like that*

That is absolutely CRAZY :hyper: !! How on earth?? It doesn't even look real!!

I want one :drool:

I'm not that talented though :no:

Yeh not bad for a noob...

Jks, looking good, not seen those fish before, great option for all those out there with smaller tanks :)

Its beautiful, wonderful little fish and great photos.
:drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back