1st Attempt At An Aquascape

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Primm

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought I would share my first real effort at a scape.

Tank is a Roma 125

ed16c4f658e9da64c25a096a812b4129_zps40f245f3.jpg

Some Java fern has been ordered to attach around the baseof the verticle piece of wood (pics to follow).

So what do you think?

that is nice, and the background matches the tank which is god, but that rock looks out of place (it is a sharp contrast against the darkcolor)
what is your stock?

I agree, it was the first stuff to go in, and £20 so can't justify binning it.

Currently
1 angel
2 kribs (pair)
2 GBR both female
4 neons (lost a couple think it was the angel)
4 yoyo loach

I quite like the contrast of the rock, it will fade with time though. May be get some anubias on there.

looks really nice, agree about the rock, maybe you need something brighter on the left hand side.

What is the plant in the right corner, it's really nice!!

also in the rock, can anyone else see a child's face, bottom left of rock where it sort of caves in!! might just be me! :look: spooky!

I quite like the contrast of the rock, it will fade with time though. May be get some anubias on there.

I have some java fern on order so was thinking of plonking a couple in the cracks and crevices and let the roots anchor it in. :good:

looks really nice, agree about the rock, maybe you need something brighter on the left hand side.

What is the plant in the right corner, it's really nice!!

also in the rock, can anyone else see a child's face, bottom left of rock where it sort of caves in!! might just be me! :look: spooky!

:lol: I can see the face too.

I think it's a sort of vallis? Maybe someone can correct me?

I think some lava rock would look good as its a lovely deep red/brown colour. Saying that the white rock would look good in time! Mines covered in green moss and the fish love chewing it lol!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back