April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Would you drink the water from you aquarium to survive?

• Yes, but I'll be in serious need of psychotherapy afterwards.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eew no. Death looks more appetizing than tank water.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yes,the water in my tank is better than what you'd get while swimming in a lake.........less chemical pollution and FAR less human pollution.

well, i kinda disagree on the chemical pollution. im pretty sure there is less, but its far more concentrated in a tank than it is in a lake. and there is fish crap in the water. the filter takes it out, but the water just runs through it again :sick:

i would drink it to survive though, but ill be smart and run it through carbon first :good:

horrible story:

I was emptying a large tank and I had taken out all I could with a bucket, so I had the great idea of emptying the rest (the proper nasty brown left over water) with a syphon. So I started the syphon with my mouth-big mistake, the water rushed in my mouth and I accidently swallowed some :sick:
My mum was there at the time and couldn't stop laughing :rolleyes:

My tank water looks good compared to that brown stuff.

I have drank my tank water on several occasions,but not on purpose.It called water changes bfore owning a python..................eeeeeeeuuuwwwwwwww :sick:

I have drank my tank water on several occasions,but not on purpose.It called water changes bfore owning a python..................eeeeeeeuuuwwwwwwww :sick:

Oh der! I didn't read the post before I voted... bleh...
If I was stuck with nothing else to drink, yeah I would.
But if it wasn't a life or death situation.. heck no I wouldn't.

yeah but i'd run it straight from the filter output into the glass, that way it's cleanest!

You somehow got locked in a room with no escape routes. You have no way of calling for help...
... You have no food, but there is water: the water from your freshwater tank.

in your scenario there is food
the fish. if it was me or them, I'm sorry but I choose me.

there is no team in I :p

This is seriously the strangest most random question I have seen on a fish forum lol
yes I would drink my water if I had to.

I would drink the water no hassle, and then use my zippo to cook the fish lol.

I'm gonna start bottling my tank water, I'm sure some people would buy some because on the side I would write in big letters:

DECHLORINATED, MINERAL-RICH, FILTERED WATER

I'd sell it as a health food. "So clean my fish could live in it" would be my slogan. :lol:

This post is a copyright of Captain Retardo inc. All trademarks are property of Captain Retardo inc. Any idea-stealing, and or copy and pasting is strictly prohibited. :p

What a question :lol: yes.....
(unless there's a mini bar??) :lol:

Could make this more contraversial and ask which fish you'd eat first.... Oh I'm gonna regret that... 5000 hits and 490 posts coming up.... :lol:

LoL, I do have a mini bar in my room to! LoL, it would be a few weeks of drunkeniss and fish tank water! hmmm, now that I think about it, this is starting to turn into an ideal vacation! Fish and alcohal! :hyper:

Don't you think you've posted a little too much PoPoV?, about 10 posts is a bit excessive, you should lay off your mini-bar. It is against the law to drink and type :p

Not a chance! Regardless your fish water has fecal matter in it, which could cause you to get sick and then you could end up dying anyways... I'd rather drink my urine or blood lol... Yea disgusting I know...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back