182 litre cichlid tank stocking

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishguy13

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering what cichlids that could go in 182 litre tank they will be running off the same filter as angelfish so need to be the same ph i was wondering about red kribensis, keyhole and blue acara. But i do not know if i will be able to get all of them or if they go together. I was thinking any dwarf cichlids with ph 6.5 to 7.

Can you clarify...do you mean cichlids in this tank with the angelfish?

Hello, been thinking about it more how does Kribensis, keyhole cichlid, swordtails, and a pleco(s) unless someone has better ideas?:)

I think that would work just fine.
In one of my tanks I have a blue acara, kribensis, 2 rainbow cichlids and 1 nicaraguense. I bought them all at the same time and they have grown up together. They have been fine for 3 years now. The nicaraguense is getting quite large but he is very peaceful. My female Krib is small but they all seem to get along just fine.

Hello, been thinking about it more how does Kribensis, keyhole cichlid, swordtails, and a pleco(s) unless someone has better ideas?:)

Swordtails being livebearers must have moderately hard water with a basic (above 7) pH. GH is not mentioned yet, but the pH below 7 rules out livebearers.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back