180 litre stock limit?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fish enthusiasm

Reaction score
So I inherited a fish tank two years ago and the fish that came with apparently not the best fish set up? Came with as follows
1 clown loach
1. Pleco
1 angelfish
4x redtail sharks. All older about 5-6-7in"
I've read up on them and know they not all meant to be together but they've got along since I've had them. And I know a tiger barb is not meant to be in there but we felt we had to adopt a small ish one and that's getting on fine with all.. so so. Am I over stocked with and what could I get if not over stocked. Tia the fish enthusiast.

Lot of grey area in pleco , some are 4inch others are 20inch would really help to know what type of pleco you have , I personally would say your borderline , I wouldn’t add anymore fish currently, I’d also say the stocking choice isn’t great , I know not your choice but clown loach are big fish and like groups I’d possibly look to rehome the loach and pleco depending on the species

Also ideally clown loach should be kept in groups, they are quite social

Only this one as a nocturnal. I'm going to keep the loach amd go 6ft with a 407 and my 307

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-205100_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-205100_Gallery.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 34
What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

How often do you do water changes and how much do you change?

How often do you feed the fish and what do you feed them?

What is the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH of the aquarium water?

Welcome to TFF... :hi:
Could you give us some tank sizes? Your fish are well sized...

Oops, I didn't read too well... 180 liter tank! Sorry! :dunno:
If those fish you've got are doing well amongst eachother, then we don't have to make a remark that those fish don't suit well...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back