18 days and counting....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

your dad may have a condition known as SVT. I had it and finally got a treatment for it where they ablate a nerve in your heart. I haven't had it since the treatment. I left the hospital the same day of treatment.
It didnt start until we all got super sick, and that can be a lasting effect of covid.

did you ever get tested for Covid? If not, you can get an antibody test to see if you've had it.

We did but they took 2 weeks to process it which our ER doctor friend told us would make it not viable and even if it was viable there is still a 30% false negative. All of us had all the symptoms and are still recovering because we were so sick. My dad almost died and I felt like I was gonna die
did you ever get tested for Covid? If not, you can get an antibody test to see if you've had it.

Well then, you need to go get an antibody test to see if you did have it. If you do have antibodies, you may be immune for awhile from getting it again.

Well then, you need to go get an antibody test to see if you did have it. If you do have antibodies, you may be immune for awhile from getting it again.
I would like to hope so. Although most people who had it show almost no antibodies. And our friend got 6 different strains of it in 7 weeks, her doctors told her that you are only immune to the strain you get and not others, sort of like the flu

Were still sick though. Still have a cough. Still achy. All of our oxygen levels keep going low. Our heart rates are all over the place. My dads heart went from 60 to 140 from changing his shirt. It went from 60 to 160 when he did a load of laundry
You both need to be checked by a good doctor because this is ridiculous.

You both have a cough and fluctuating heart rates and something is obviously wrong.

You both need to be checked by a good doctor because this is ridiculous.

You both have a cough and fluctuating heart rates and something is obviously wrong.
Yep. My mum and I forced him to do a telemedicine call today

I have been in for at least 100 days now (4+ months)

I mean, I go out every two weeks to get things I need, but other than that, I'm stuck at home. :(

I have been in for at least 100 days now (4+ months)

I mean, I go out every two weeks to get things I need, but other than that, I'm stuck at home. :(
When did you start?

Most reactions

trending

Back