168 Usg 3Ft Cube - 'the Hidden Cove'

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yay update.

Looks so clear and algae free! Your nic is going to be stunning you can tell that much already.

is that a dual-direction attachment you have for the filter outlet?

If you find any ZoddyZod, let me know. I have a 305 and 205 :p

Surprised Bo hasnt tried to eat your Bichirs, tank looks bare in fish, A scool of something would give it life like some Columbian Tetras.
Your nic looks fantastic

You think Colombian Tetras would be safe with an Oscar and Bichirs???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bo has tasted the latest Bichir, but has realised he isn't food now. Trouble is the B's are quite complacent i.e. stupid, and just lie there. Boris thought he was spaghetti :blink:

For now, columbians would do good I mean.

For now, columbians would do good I mean.

I know what you mean, but they are hard enough to catch in a 50g. Near impossible in a tank three times the size :lol: Also, Boris would eat them, no doubt. His gob is huge.

I would like some dithers, but for some reason Dollars just don't do it for me in the flesh and I don't think anything else would have a chance of working :crazy:

What about metynnis lippincottianus they look alot beter than the standard silver dollars IMO
http://www.google.co.uk/images?expIds=1725925900&pq=spotted+silver+dollars&xhr=t&cp=25&hl=en&safe=off&um=1&ie=UTF8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=683&q=metynnis%20lippincottianus&tbs=isch:1

What about metynnis lippincottianus they look alot beter than the standard silver dollars IMO
http://www.google.co.uk/images?expIds=1725925900&pq=spotted+silver+dollars&xhr=t&cp=25&hl=en&safe=off&um=1&ie=UTF8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=683&q=metynnis%20lippincottianus&tbs=isch:1

They are nice, but not sure if my tank would be long enough. I think they can be quite skittish, and skittish fish annoy Boris, so think it wouldn't work.

Got four Rotkeils going in here eventually and a Geo. Tapajo, so will look fuller then :good:

Fair enough. If silver dollars wont work not sure what will. Are you looking for more geos r just sticking to 1? They had a pair in swallow yesterday for £13.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back