168 Usg 3Ft Cube - 'the Hidden Cove'

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yay update.

Looks so clear and algae free! Your nic is going to be stunning you can tell that much already.

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you find any ZoddyZod, let me know. I have a 305 and 205 :p

SBL

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Surprised Bo hasnt tried to eat your Bichirs, tank looks bare in fish, A scool of something would give it life like some Columbian Tetras.
Your nic looks fantastic

OP
OP
ChilliPepper

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
You think Colombian Tetras would be safe with an Oscar and Bichirs???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bo has tasted the latest Bichir, but has realised he isn't food now. Trouble is the B's are quite complacent i.e. stupid, and just lie there. Boris thought he was spaghetti :blink:

SBL

Fishaholic
Reaction score
For now, columbians would do good I mean.

OP
OP
ChilliPepper

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
For now, columbians would do good I mean.

I know what you mean, but they are hard enough to catch in a 50g. Near impossible in a tank three times the size :lol: Also, Boris would eat them, no doubt. His gob is huge.

I would like some dithers, but for some reason Dollars just don't do it for me in the flesh and I don't think anything else would have a chance of working :crazy:

kizno1

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
What about metynnis lippincottianus they look alot beter than the standard silver dollars IMO
http://www.google.co.uk/images?expIds=1725925900&pq=spotted+silver+dollars&xhr=t&cp=25&hl=en&safe=off&um=1&ie=UTF8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=683&q=metynnis%20lippincottianus&tbs=isch:1

OP
OP
ChilliPepper

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
What about metynnis lippincottianus they look alot beter than the standard silver dollars IMO
http://www.google.co.uk/images?expIds=1725925900&pq=spotted+silver+dollars&xhr=t&cp=25&hl=en&safe=off&um=1&ie=UTF8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=683&q=metynnis%20lippincottianus&tbs=isch:1

They are nice, but not sure if my tank would be long enough. I think they can be quite skittish, and skittish fish annoy Boris, so think it wouldn't work.

Got four Rotkeils going in here eventually and a Geo. Tapajo, so will look fuller then :good:

kizno1

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Fair enough. If silver dollars wont work not sure what will. Are you looking for more geos r just sticking to 1? They had a pair in swallow yesterday for £13.

Most reactions