FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Nutella and banana sandwiches. Thickly spread Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread) and add slices of banana, best on fresh bread :drool:

Also add a bit of BBQ sauce to scrambled eggs while cooking them, just before they're finished :D

Arfie

Com on people there gotta be more than that.
Peanut butter and banana sandwich scrumdiddlyumcious and fish finger sandwich. Also nothing better than a boiled egg (fresh from one of my hens) and soldiers.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :drool:

This is not super odd but it's what I could think of without hurting my brain too much.

Get Kellogs cornflakes, pour sweetened condensed milk on it. My mother adores it. I think it's wierd, too bloody sweet. Or try this once. French toast for dessert instead of breakfast. Again, something my mom and eldest sister do.

Wierdest thing I'll do is have a bowl of ice cream and then not five minutes later, I'll want to eat like salami or something, but that's craving salt after sweet. Then I'll want something sweet again. :crazy: Go figure. I don't eat them at the same time, however, that would really be odd. :fun:

don't think they're odd, but:

cheese and marmite sandwiches

yorkshire puddings a drop of gravy and sprinkled with sugar

chicken pieces fried with tomato and brown sauce

when I was pregnant I had non stop urges for pickled onion monstermunch dipped in sour cream.

:rofl: I do that too!!! But with banana ketchup (it's sweeter than tomato ketchup). And boy is it gooooood!!!

Banana ketchup? Now that's weird all by itself :rolleyes:

Arfie

I agree with you there, I have never heard of banana ketchup, it's got me wondering now
:-(

This is not really weird, but I love scrambled eggs with some fresh chillies in with some toast on the side. :D

don't think they're odd, but:

cheese and marmite sandwiches

yorkshire puddings a drop of gravy and sprinkled with sugar

chicken pieces fried with tomato and brown sauce

when I was pregnant I had non stop urges for pickled onion monstermunch dipped in sour cream.
You're not pregnant again are you? The least odd thing there is the monster munch with sour cream :p

Arfie

Hn, my brother dips pepperoni pizza in ranch dressing. I've never tried it myself, I can't help but think of the sheer amount of fat and cholestorol involved. ><

I don't skip eating things just because I think they're unhealthy, or anything like that, but apparently I had been drawing the line somewhere unbeknownst to me!

Wierdest thing I'll do is have a bowl of ice cream and then not five minutes later, I'll want to eat like salami or something, but that's craving salt after sweet. Then I'll want something sweet again. Go figure. I don't eat them at the same time, however, that would really be odd.

In Thailand they put salt in almost all their sweets, just a bit, it is actually really good. Try it with jelly or custard, you might be surprised. But just a pinch.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back