140 (uk) Gallon (Page 8 & 9)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

tetraboy said:
nice tank!

mager understatment

this the tank i want there easily worth the money since they have that external rena xp3 and four bulbs
Yes they are we got quite a bit of money off to, we currently have a rena XP3, fluval 404 and a eheim 2229 wet dry filter running on the tank.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Gorgeous tank! I love it when people take the time to give their fish the best possible environment. :thumbs:

I spoke to the rep for rena and he says they are considering giving customers two eternals with this tank because good as the xp3 is it isnt good enough to filter such a big tank

also you have a filter from three different manuafactorers sorry cant spell

how do they compare

looks awsome :thumbs:

maybe you should get some long, high flowing plants and plant them through the bog wood :nod:

DD

Nicest tank ive ever seen! I think I like it more with out all the bog wood though! how many gallons is that badboy?

EDIT: Im a jackass, i just read the thread name...140g UK :rolleyes:

what a great tank, love all that bogwood tangled together!!, bet it's a pain to hover up the crap :lol:

I would love that you could house loads of plecs with that much bogwood!!

Hello there, well today we are re-aquascaping this fish tank, any suggestions would be greatly recieved, What would you do if it were you? do you have any pictures of your own, that would give us some ideas.

Thanks for your help, look forward to hearing the replys.

I would Get a Bubble bar to go through some of those bogwood Branches you have.

Fishy411 said:
I would Get a Bubble bar to go through some of those bogwood Branches you have.
We did have bubbles going all the way through the bogwood, only once they pop out the sand, it's so tricky with all that wood to get it back in again, think we will take quite a bit of the bog wood out and get the bubbles back in.

Most reactions

Back