140 (uk) Gallon (Page 8 & 9)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Couple more pic's, guess i'm just boring everyone now!!!..................sorry!

PICT62.jpg

PICT63.jpg

I went to Maidenhead Aquatics today, and had a look at these tanks again. I'm determined to get one now. It looks fantastic!

Posting pictures of a great tank is never boring. :) Took me a while to conver the size though. :/ 170 Gallons is big! :D

That is a great looking tank, are you going to add moonlights or anything to it? It doesnt' need them it looks great as is. :)

Brilliant pictures, and a lovely tank! How much did that bogwood set you back? There must be a lot there!

Ben

I was looking at that tank on Saturday in the LFS, its fantastic :cool: :cool: I want one but it costs £1000 but it does come as a complete set up.

You've got yours set up real nice, I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous.

OK of now to pester(suck up to) the wife to see if I can put it on my Xmas list, hmmmm wonder if a £5 bunch of flowers will do it.

enchanted said:
Posting pictures of a great tank is never boring. :) Took me a while to conver the size though. :/ 170 Gallons is big! :D

That is a great looking tank, are you going to add moonlights or anything to it? It doesnt' need them it looks great as is. :)
We got some Moonlight LED'S off ebay and they look fantastic, we have changed the times of the main lights so they now go off at about 9pm, so we can enjoy the moonlights. What a great buy!!

bunjiweb said:
Brilliant pictures, and a lovely tank! How much did that bogwood set you back? There must be a lot there!

Ben
There are probably about 10 bits of bogwood in the tank, costing I would say around £300 pounds, its so hard to find good bits down where we live and what you can get is expensive, definatly worth the money though.

Well we have had yet another change around in the tank, we have taken out the plants and added more bogwood (loads of it) I have taken some pictures but theyare no the best in the world, cant get to grips with the camera it all seems to come out as a big blur.

any way here they are...............

PICT0002.jpg

pict0003.jpg

PICT7.jpg

PICT12.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT48.jpg

Hope you like the new look...................

:hyper: That is some serious bogwood you've got there!!! That lot must've cost nearly as much as the tank!! :D
Your tank looks great. Love those Clown Loaches, and that firemouth looks really bright and big. I'd like to see some close ups of him!

Puffer_freak said:
Talk about an army of clowns! :blink:

EDIT: I count 8... :)
Yes there are 8 in there, 4 we have had for about a year and a half, they are around 4 - 5 inches long and 4 we have had for around 6 months now, they are around 3 inches. I just love clown loaches!!!!! :wub:

there are some pictures of the fire mouths on page 4. they are great fish, stunning colours. :wub:

rvm said:
:hyper: That is some serious bogwood you've got there!!! That lot must've cost nearly as much as the tank!! :D
Your tank looks great. Love those Clown Loaches, and that firemouth looks really bright and big. I'd like to see some close ups of him!
wouldn't like to imagine how much the whole thing weighs!!!

nice tank!

mager understatment

this the tank i want there easily worth the money since they have that external rena xp3 and four bulbs

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back