135 gallon.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

JBAwrench

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200705-202242_Gallery.jpg

You cant enter the Tank if the Month contest till contest entry thread has begun. You will see a banner at the top of the forum when entry period has started. Just click on the entry banner to view thread. The entry period for next TOTM starts on August 1st and will feature tanks sized at 30 US gallons and larger. Hope you enter your tank at that time. You must follow the rules for the contest that are posted in the entry thread..

Meanwhile welcome to our forums. Please vote in our present contest.

It is preferred that members dont start threads in this section of the forums. You can post pics of your tank in our aquarium pictures area of the forum.

Last edited:
Beautiful tank though ^_^

Thank you, are you also on fishlore ?
Your handle is familiar too me.
Fishlore banned me hahaha
Yes I am :) not super active though

Lol, I follow you on fishlore...they banned me for regulations or something...not even sure what I did wrong hahahaha
Huh. Well thanks for the follow lol. When were you banned?

Thank you, are you also on fishlore ?
Your handle is familiar too me.
Fishlore banned me hahaha
I'm also from there and they banned me too because I stood up for my friend. Its super unfair. And we should not talk about other forums on another forum, its strictly forbidden.

You have a nice tank and welcome to the forum. I also have a tank with plants growing above. I just trimmed their roots because they reached the bottom of my 30 gallon tall tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back