120 Litre Planted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Blast from the past.
biggrin.png

We will never excuse the cucumber and spoon.

Nice though, it's cool to come back and update these old topics. Glad it worked out for you.

I know xraymark seems like ages ago now!

Thanks fungus :) they did enjoy the cucumber though.

I lost my female apisto a few months ago :( been trying to find another one since then but very few places stock them. My local maidenhead aquatics had some a few weeks ago but they were ill so they never went on sale. They were all male too. They know I'm after one though but said it'll be a few weeks before they get anymore.

Hi, just scan read this, I love the Juwel tanks and have considered a Lido myself. How are things with it now, any updated pics? You will see mine from the link below in my sig.

Looking back at the last photo now I think it looks like the water has been stained by the wood and it's due a water change! It wasn't looking it's best there. I replaced the t5s last week and changed one of them to a strip better for the plants. I now have one 'daylight' and one 'colour' and I really like it!

The lido was a perfect size for the living room in our last house. We have since moved and it is now in a much larger room and it looks a bit lost! Once we've decorated, I'll be getting a bigger tank so I'm looking forward to that! I've never had 2 tanks before, and whatever I decide to do it won't be a community tank. I also have the option to move everything from the Lido into the bigger tank and expand on that, mainly increasing the numbers of the shoaling fish I already have. Then I could do something else with the lido. Decisions decisions! I agree about the Juwel tanks, this is the only one I've had but I think it's great compared to the others I've had growing up.

I'll get an updated photo later. I had a big prune a couple of weeks ago and added some more colourful plants. The layout hasn't changed though. Over the past few weeks I've been trying to plan a different way to arrange it. The thing is, every cave in there is used by the fish, so I can't take any out to replace with new things. The clown plec has dug himself a new cave between the mopani and a rock on the left hand side so I won't move that. It's well established there and he's quick to chase away any intruders! The other caves can probably be moved around a bit though. I uprooted all of the plants when I did the big prune as the vallis had gone nuts and I dug out the runners to get rid of a load. I suppose that would have been an ideal time to have a bit of a rescape. Missed a trick there didn't I!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back