110 Litre Fish Tank Stocking

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Seal36

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have had this tank for a few years now and I have just let the fish die of naturally as I want to stock it differently this time and I want you guys to help me in choosing some cool fish for the tank. The PH is 4.6 and I keep the temperature at 26 Celsius but I can change it. I have kept fish for 14 years and I want your guys help to chose some cool fish to go in there. Thanks for the help

You can change the pH right cuz i think its low too i meant changing it for the discuses.

This tank would be way too small for Discus.
That pH is quite low, like Cross asked, are you sure that's it? Are you using a liquid test or strips?

Jazziecatz said:
Discus tank would be pretty damn awesome.

110L is WAAAAYY too small for discus. To Keep them, I'd say you want a 300L at least!

I'd suggest setting up a planted community tank, after you've double checked the pH of course ;)

Joshwainwright said:

Discus tank would be pretty darn awesome.

110L is WAAAAYY too small for discus. To Keep them, I'd say you want a 300L at least!

I'd suggest setting up a planted community tank, after you've double checked the pH of course
wink.png

Oh right us silly americans I was thinking gallons.  Thanks!
20 Salt and Pepper Cories 20 Neon Tetras.  Great Tank.

If the ph is really that low you could consider 50 mosquito rasboras and 4 chocolate gouramis after raising it to 5.5.

It's 7.4 not 4.6 and I was thinking of some fish more like tetras, gourmais, barbs, friendly cichlids and stuff like that. I want some cool fish from those categories or something like that and maybe some fish you don't see that often or are rarer than normal fish.

Tanganyika shelldwellers? There are several species, some more common, some more rarely seen in the trade.

Otherwise a colony of desert gobies could be interesting, but you'll have a hard time finding any.

Yeah the tank is definitely not big enough for discus and interesting suggestions Zante anyone else got any suggestions from Tom

Peacock gudgeons, maybe? 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back