11:11 Phenomena

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

JohnRossDele

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi all, i watched a video on youtube about 11:11 phenomena ever since i watched it i always see 11:11 come up either it be time, radio, barcodes ect... it comes up alot for me! its kinda cool but a lil bit freaky

has anyone heard of this or has cuaght the 11:11 phenomena bug

It's just a random event, not magic. I always seem to look at the clock (digital) at 3:14 AM and PM and 11:34 PM (rarely AM cause I am usually asleep.)

Check the link.

http://www.2012hoax.org/1111

i must admit the 11:11 is always coming up in my life too i always seem to see it on my car clock ,but whether its because i now notice it so look for it i dont no ..however my car has twice broke down on the milometer thing at 666 my hospital number has this combination in it as does my mobile phone number and so on so maybe it occurs with more numbers but until we recogise it we dont realise its happening ..

Thats just obsession.
You get fixated with a number, and so you start to see it everywhere.
Has anyone seen the film Pi?
He gets obsesses with a 216 digit number, and he thinks it is the proper number of pi, turnes out to be the true name of God, and all the jews want to hunt him down to take it off him.
Amazing.

yeah you get obsessed with it and keep a look out you just dont remember the 100's of other numbers you see day to day

I actually notice 1337 a lot, and I tend to maybe 1 day a week look at the clock exactly at Leet o'clock.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back