1000 Us Gal Project

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You know what I haven't read it yet but have been told the aro looks amazing due to the lights they setup on my cover glasses

It's been sometime so this is the pearl rays they have grown fast and eat like pigs
Oops I don't know how to rotate the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 530
haha lovely picture there, those rays are beautiful 

This look incredible now to spend the next few hours going through it! lol

I sold the pair of pearl rays and got this male p14 size about 9" disk he will turn black and white as he grow

simage.jpg

Wow, I have spent the last 2 night reading this thread, what an amazing tank and amazing fish!   Just fantastic work T1 im delighted it all went to plan and that you have got so much enjoyment out of it!

if I had this tank I would have a legion of tiny fish in it
tongue2.gif

I'm sorry to say my big female p14 died today
It was my own fault for not moving her sooner after she was getting harassed by 2 males
She was over 8 years old and would rather die than breed
She was born in my old tank 2 males was trying to breed with her but she wouldn't give it up
Information given in the past I feel is wrong by people saying they are a small black Ray as it has always been hard to get the real size in the tank
Her disk size was 28.3/4" and total size with tail 36.1/2
It just goes to show that if a Ray is given all the tank space they need to grow to their full potential they can grow massive
Very sad day today

Im very sorry to hear that :( you have an amazing tank and some of the best fish I have ever seen, its horrible to hear any of them are gone!

Most reactions

trending

Back