10 X Crypts 5 Green And 5 Brown

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

betta fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Plants: 10 x healthy cryptocoryne plants as in photo ranging in size from 4-6inches ( 50p for scale)
Quantity for sale: 10 
Reason for Sale: thinning out tank
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: £12 which includes 1st class postage.
Willing to Ship: yes 
Postage & Packaging Price: Included in sales price 
Photograph: DSCF8782.JPG 

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi Ryan, just sold some but I do have some more, I will take a new photo of the plants I have left on Monday and will let you have a look first 
smile.png

Hi Ryan, these are the last of the crypts I have, they are all green but there is a small brown one I managed to find with them, they grow well if the conditions are right and spread rather rapidly too so no doubt there will be more brown crypts popping up once the little one is planted too, let me know what you think 
good.gif
 there's a little subwassertang mixed in with them that you can have too.
DSCF8830.JPG

Hi, let me know how much inc postage you would be happy to pay and I will let you know if I am happy with this 
smile.png

Hi, sorry all sold now, only available in the UK 
wink.png

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back