10 Gallon Tank Stocking

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You'd need more than a couple of pygmy cories - these are one of the cory species that need a group of at least 10 to do well.

do the shrimp in the 10 as you have more stock options for the 20 gallon than you do the 10 gallon.

Now...

The kuhli loaches need a group of 6 minimum and need a 20 gallon minimum.

The pygmy cories though, can be in the 10 gallon, a group of 10. Even with your shrimp!

Highjacking this thread! Sorry

I have 6 corys I'm moving (4 x albino, 2 bronzes) and was wondering what else I could have with them within reason?
So I need to up my bronzes and albinos? Or can I add pygmys if I can find them? (60L long tank) - Ideally would upgrade even more but this was a quick fix to my hard water problem
Many thanks

I have 6 corys I'm moving (4 x albino, 2 bronzes) and was wondering what else I could have with them within reason?
So I need to up my bronzes and albinos? Or can I add pygmys if I can find them? (60L long tank) - Ideally would upgrade even more but this was a quick fix to my hard water problem
Many thanks
Its not recommended to add pygmys to other shoals because they are very small, and may not be accepted.

Many thanks
It would be good to find out which species of cory the albinos are, since they might be albino aenus (like your bronzes, just albino) or they could be paleatus or sterbai's even. @NCaquatics is good at telling species when it's an albino, if you can get good photos of them. 60L is a tight fit for a school of aenus, I wouldn't also add a school of pygmies, or try to add just a few pygmies who might not school with the bronzes/albinos.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back