10 gallon stocking idea

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Meg0000

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I decided I was gonna sell or give my paradise fish because I know she deserves more than a 10 gallon tank. I feel bad about keeping her for so long because it's pretty clear she's not happy in that tank and I think it stunted her growth. I don't know what fish I could have in a 10 gallon tank so I would like to have some ideas.

Oh sorry I forgot. PH: 6.8 dGH: 3-5
If you liked your paradise fish look into honey Gourami’s, sparkaling gourami, and maybe a single betta.(don’t do all of this together, betta needs to be alone, I think honey gouramis need to be alone or in pairs, sparkling gouramis like groups of around 1 male to 2 females)

If you liked your paradise fish look into honey Gourami’s, sparkaling gourami, and maybe a single betta.(don’t do all of this together, betta needs to be alone, I think honey gouramis need to be alone or in pairs, sparkling gouramis like groups of around 1 male to 2 females)
I would want to make something totally different, maybe a small commmunity of 2 small specie or a breeding tank.

A single betta would be good. Maybe a group of pygmy Cory cats. (IF you had sand)
I have small gravel and a big peice of wood that takes a lot of the substrate area but I really like pygmy cory so I might change my tank so it's suitable for them. My tank right now is like this but without the moss.

Attachments

• 20200531_203312.jpg
    20200531_203312.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 201
I have small gravel and a big peice of wood that takes a lot of the substrate area but I really like pygmy cory so I might change my tank so it's suitable for them. My tank right now is like this but without the moss.
They defiantly need sand. (Fine sand, not course)

But they are a cool fish. :)

I think that's a good idea. Would the clown killifish be suitable and how many?
You could do around 3 pairs maybe more but idk I’ll wait for someone else to answer that. Make sure to have a tight fiting lid because the jump. And they only live around 1-2 years. They like 68-79f so you won’t need a heater for most the year.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back