10 gallon guppy tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Bettaguy08

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
This is my 10 gallon tank, I was planning to get rid of it but for reason I couldnā€™t. So I decided to save the fish in the tank, gave them aquarium salt was checking water perimeters constantly, and so far they are doing pretty good, I did a water changes today and also made some adjustments like tanking the bubble wall on the background out cause it was causing a rubbery smell, and it was taking up space, I just didnā€™t really like it. I hope I can get some Java fern and put some behind the cave rock. Anyways, this is the tank, feel free to comment on it if you want.
ECE0C9FF-A6ED-4B48-AEC7-E32E8ECB3E03.jpeg
A7F56B88-0AB0-4C69-A2E8-223A07290932.jpeg

This is my 10 gallon tank, I was planning to get rid of it but for reason I couldnā€™t. So I decided to save the fish in the tank, gave them aquarium salt was checking water perimeters constantly, and so far they are doing pretty good, I did a water changes today and also made some adjustments like tanking the bubble wall on the background out cause it was causing a rubbery smell, and it was taking up space, I just didnā€™t really like it. I hope I can get some Java fern and put some behind the cave rock. Anyways, this is the tank, feel free to comment on it if you want.
View attachment 145967View attachment 145968
that would look so good with live plants
beautiful tank the gupps aer cute too
what is in the log thing

that would look so good with live plants
beautiful tank the gupps aer cute too
what is in the log thing
They called betta logs, but they can be used for any fish, itā€™s like if there bored it gives them something to do I guess

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back