FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dave_oddballs

ray and oddball keeper !!
Reaction score
Livestock:wild oscars 5-6"
Quantity for sale:2
Reason for Sale:not compatible with intended stocking
Delivery or Collection:collection, due to size and time of year. would consider meeting.
Sales price: offers or swap for other bigger fish.
Postage & Packaging:n/a
Photograph:
Xwildoscars1.jpg

these two are lovely fish and are inseparable, they follow each other about all day long, they even sleep together behind one of my big plants! i never planned for oscars in my tank and as you will know they make a big impact on the whole aquarium as a system, a big bio-load. with my intended stocking i can not afford to compromise anything.
they are active and as i said inseparable so will only let them go together. will need to bi in a tank at least 6x2x2 and will be asking for pictures of their intended new homes.
offers on these two or possible swap for other bigger or odd/rare fish.
cheers, Dave

i will keep them for you if you want? i do like them, they have grown on me a lot, but with the tank coming along now i know im not going to have the space for all the fish i want with the two oscars in there. even if you didn't want them back i'd definitely make sure they went to a good home!
you not got any other biggish fish left you'd swap?
i finally gave in today, i wanted an asian arowana but worked out i wouldn't be able to afford a nice one for ages so i got a silver one! its a nice one though and a good price.
let me know what you want to do!

Dave

i will keep them for you if you want? i do like them, they have grown on me a lot, but with the tank coming along now i know im not going to have the space for all the fish i want with the two oscars in there. even if you didn't want them back i'd definitely make sure they went to a good home!
you not got any other biggish fish left you'd swap?
i finally gave in today, i wanted an asian arowana but worked out i wouldn't be able to afford a nice one for ages so i got a silver one! its a nice one though and a good price.
let me know what you want to do!

Dave

All i have is my arow, some silver sharks and a pair of convicts...how much are you wanting for them bud??

If only I had space for 2 more I'd love wild ones. Don't reckon 4 would be a good idea though :(

Could always try pairing them off , be a intresting mix wild caught and captive bred:)

Are you heading over this way anytime soon? And did you have a price in mind?

yeah shelagh they are lovely and im sure they are a pair, they never leave each other, quite sweet really!
Where are you at indigoj? Will travel a bit to get them to a good home!
The guy at the lfs said he would make sure they went to a good home but you never know do you! Id like them to a good home!

yeah shelagh they are lovely and im sure they are a pair, they never leave each other, quite sweet really!
Where are you at indigoj? Will travel a bit to get them to a good home!
The guy at the lfs said he would make sure they went to a good home but you never know do you! Id like them to a good home!

I'm in Bury (near Bolton/Manchester) Do you have a price in mind? If we could sort something out I could meet you at BAS? (have to be after 31st though that's pay day LOL)

i dont know how much they are worth, i swapped them for 3 pictus cats and 3 little clown loach's, so for me to get my cash back id have to sell them for 40 quid, but thats too much so 20 would do! I dont know when im next at bas but will try and get there shortly after new year. My rays are meant to be coming around the 2nd january so would like the oscars gone before then but i dont know if thats doable. Should i let you know when i can get there?

Yeah, let me know when you will be coming over. I can get to BAS pretty much any weekend.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back