1 Eyed Goldfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FBTgirl2

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Almost a week ago I went to the petstore just to get crickets and a ghost catfish. Then I saw him, the most amazing fish ever. He is a black and gold fancy goldfish, a few inches long. He has one eye. It looks like he was born that way because his left eye is just gone, there is no hole or anything where it should be. I will get pictures up soon, I think the only friend I will get him is another abnormal goldfish. Right now he is in a 1 gallon but this weekend I'm moving him to a 10 gallon and after he grows a bit I'm moving him up to my 25 gallon. He is amazing. Haha, sorry I just had to post about my 1 eyed goldfish.

Named Salty Meg ;D

Can't wait to see the pics and I would stick him straight in the 25 gallon from the start so there is very little chance of restricted growth.Personally 2 fancy goldfish is a 30 gallon minimum though. Hope your doing plenty of water changes in that 1 gallon and have a high turnover to keep him from ammonia buildup

Yea!...you must show us some pics of this unique (and lucky) fish.... I had a totally blind Black moore, which I chucked into my Guppy pond and he was a gorgeous specimen when I removed him from there some 3 weeks ago when I sold all of the Guppies..... Unfortunately, he?she lasted only 4 days after removing him from there..... but he was the best example of a Black Moore I've ever seen,,, pitty I never took any pics.....

He/she sounds great, I can't wait to see some photos! :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back