Zebra Loach Community Fish?

hi there sorry but i dont have experience with zebra loaches but i do with fighters, my lfs gave bad advice regarding fighter being a community fish.i was just giving you advice from my personal experience that fighters are not suitable tank mates for a community set up.cant help with the loaches though.
just re-read your first post it says you got a few fish in there what fish have you got in the tank and how big is the tank

Jamie please stick to one thread seems you have beginner and bad advice issues which only going to result in fish deaths.

sorry, when was i changing the thread exactly?
im asking about the zebra loach's and why them seem to be chassing the other fish around, everyone else seems to be changing it to be about the fighter.
I would rather take the loach back then the fighter, thus why im asking about them and not the fighter.

Never said you were changing the thread. However, I will repeat, the loaches aren't the problem the fighter AND red tailed shark are. You yourself have implied / said only ONE loach is nipping the male fighter. Here...

ive just added in a male fighter and of the loachs seems to keep nipping at it and chassing it around the tank?

i thought they were community fish
the other one doesnt do this, its only of them?

Take your loaches back by all means (especially if they are zebras and cost as much as I think they have) but your betta is never going to be happy in a community setup I don't care what anyone's experience is. Your RTS is NOT a community fish and will require 180 litre tank minimum too.

also readin your other thread your tank is not cycled so really you have a lot of potential problems and if you do not get on top of things your fish are going to suffer a slow death.

The rest is up to you mate tbh non of the fish are really suitable for a fish in cycle so the best you can do is lighten the load and get some mature filter media out of your local fish store tanks - ask them to provide you some they should be more than happy to do so!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back