Zebra Corydora

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
Just seen an advert for Zebra Corys.......didn`t even know such a Cory existed so is there another name that they are known by? I`ve tried to google for images but can`t find anything on them. :unsure:

i dont think i have ever seen one
just googled it for photos of it
there not a lot there :blink:

Or maybe they are Corydoras trilineatus because of their 3 stripes... :unsure: :look: :look:

Or maybe they are Corydoras trilineatus because of their 3 stripes... :unsure: :look: :look:

Hmm, I already have 6 of those but IF the guy bothers to get back to me I guess another few won`t hurt :)

Well the guy got back to me today and I now have some 'Zebra Corys' :lol: :lol: :fun:

I wasn`t going to get any more as when I was at MA yesterday, I saw some lovely corys which I think are Aeneus??? (Will post a pic on another thread for clarification though) and I got 3 of them for £1.00 each.
But when I saw the 'Zebra' corys today I thought "Oh sod it, I`ll put them with the others that I have" :look: :blush: :lol:

C. trilineatus - Frank

Thanks Frank, a couple of us did think the guy must have been on about trilineatus, they`ll be happy with the other 6 that I already had :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back