.... Yep, I'm Spooked!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MisssMarie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So, we moved in February into my new place, and I'm getting really spooked. Tonight alone I have heard some whispering when home alone, and seen the shadow shape of a man. It was kinda corner of eye, but not. So, truly quite spooked tonight. Bro is on other end of house, so, now I'm all paranoid...

Your mind tends to play tricks on you when in a new place under stress and paranoia. I have the same issues whenever I move. Hearing things, seeing things, feeling things, the like.

i would love to live in your house, i wouldnt worry too much, just say hello and carry on, remember its the living that can hurt you not the dead

Paranormal s**t makes me laugh :fun:

Just people's minds playing tricks :D

Haha, I'm not spooked by the new house, I love it here and already feel way more at home here than where we used to live. Been here 2 months or so. And it just spooked me because a part of the attic that is inaccessible also creaks at night like footsteps

i would love to live in your house, i wouldnt worry too much, just say hello and carry on, remember its the living that can hurt you not the dead

Wrong my brother In law had a clock thrown at him from the other end of the room. And even though he is cheating on my sister I can honestly say it wasn't me lol!

Lol I wouldn't be able to say the same in that situation
Wrong my brother In law had a clock thrown at him from the other end of the room. And even though he is cheating on my sister I can honestly say it wasn't me lol!

So, we moved in February into my new place, and I'm getting really spooked. Tonight alone I have heard some whispering when home alone, and seen the shadow shape of a man. It was kinda corner of eye, but not. So, truly quite spooked tonight. Bro is on other end of house, so, now I'm all paranoid...

Your house is haunted yo.. but you already knew that.. anyhoo, I say either enjoy it, or move..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back