Would I be Overstocked?

Souperman

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I recently had my male apisto pass away and I don't want to add another male to the tank fearing him and my female will fight. This got me thinking about maybe swapping in some fish from another tank to fill his spot.
After swapping the fish the stocking would be:
10 neons
1 honey gourami
1 female apisto
4 peppered corys
12 ember tetras
The tank is 20gal planted.
The embers are what would be moved in. I know this may be overstocked I just had a idea of something I could do with my 10 gallon with the embers currently and thought that they may be able to be moved into the other tank.

I would say it looks fine. just the amount of cories worries me as they do like schools of 6 or more. May want some other opinions also though lol.

I would say it looks fine. just the amount of cories worries me as they do like schools of 6 or more. May want some other opinions also though lol.
I can add another cory or two if needed. I have been thought about it before, the only think holding me back is that since I got them 6 months ago I have not seen any more at my Local Fish Store.

I can’t remember 100% but I think I may of asked them to order some before. I think they said they would when they had a few more people ask as I only wanted two. I will have to mention it to them again to see if I am still on the list.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back