Reaction score
So come on who plays?
80 Troll Rogue
80 Orc DK
80 Tauren Druid
73 Human Paldin (lvling)
60 Human Warlock (Lvling)

And some other alts

65 Warrior haha, My only notable character.

I bought burning crusade yesterday at level 59 and ranked 6 levels in one day. Pretty impressed, my friends guild took me into all the instances and got me an entire set of blue gear plus some more gear for when I reach 70. I'm tempted to buy wrath of the lich king but It's too expensive to buy digitally from Blizzard when I can get it half price from amazon.

i have WoW and both expansions which i used to play but i got bored and played warhammer online which is quality but i would not mind starting up WoW again but not sure if the laptop can take it =/ my big pc broke so we got a laptop which has better specs but wont play games as well :S might try it anyway and see if it runs ok :p

might get a few months fun out of it before i get bored again and you can both help me muahahah xD

Ash

cant find my disks :( looks like im going back to WAR for a bit

ash

Ive been playing on and off for 4 years? Its good when you have down time ie study leave, university and being jobless etc :) fun times. I play on EU sever Eonar

80 Hunter
49 Druid

I now have an 80 Warrior and 80 Paladin, of course the Paladin is harshly over powered. Only find time to play it some nights when I don't have any lectures the next day.

I've been playing since release with a few big breaks here and there.

80 pally
80 warrior
80 Mage
and a few others that I've slowly been working on.

Haven't played much recently since Cata is coming out soon and it's kinda pointless until then. Still undecided if I want to get it or not.

Thought I'd give this a bump; I didn't even know we had a WoW thread!

Any other Wowheads on here these days? Anyone else loving Mists of Pandaria?

I used to play but I hit 2.2k on every class it got boring wasn't good anuf to hit glad tho. I play swtor at the mo story is a lot better and no as hard core as wow

multiboxing quad shaman for a while, but not any more, playing hunter in panda land, but really cant be bothered. Its had its day :)

I've not touched WoW for a long time after 2 years of my life completely vanished and can't get it back but I have recently installed Guild of Wars 2 and it's much easier to pick up and put down, it's not focused on levelling so allows me time for real life events to take place :)

got to 66 in guild wars 2, again, couldn't be bothered with it, same old tosh, different engine.

League of Legends is about the only game i play now :\

Most reactions

trending

Back