Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello!! I know I am very new here, but I have a suggestion, you know you can rate someone “Like” “Agree” “Funny” etc. but what about “Thanks”? I mean it could just be a little bundle of balloons. That way, if someone says something nice about you, you could rate them “Thanks” to show appreciation!! Just a thought @Chad !;)

Hello!! I know I am very new here, but I have a suggestion, you know you can rate someone “Like” “Agree” “Funny” etc. but what about “Thanks”? I mean it could just be a little bundle of balloons. That way, if someone says something nice about you, you could rate them “Thanks” to show appreciation!! Just a thought @Chad !;)
I’ve thought about that one too. Another fish forum I was on had it and it was very useful.

Though I do like the buttons I think that it would be nice if people would actually post "thanks!" or even tell why. That way it builds friendships and, for me, a better closeness than a button.

There's a balance I think that forums have to go through. On the one hand they need to compete with new platforms like Facebook but on the other hand I don't want forums to lose the thing that made them so popular in the first place, that sense of community they come with. They are the last vestiges of people actually talking to each other. Now, a button probably won't kill that off but a real life "thank you" has got to feel pretty nice.

I agree, but a “Winner” button, would be pretty nice also. I like that @Chad , a real life “Thank You” would be better than a button, but a “Winner” button would be better (in my opinion) than.....Ex.....

@WinterSoldier. “I have this drawing I did, wich is better mine or his?”

@PheonixKingZ , you are a winner.

As a posed to just having a button. :)

Trying to turn us into Fishlore ;)
No, we don't want to do that! We have a happy, peaceful, homey like forum with nice people. Not saying other forums don’t have too but we’re a little family.
Thanks @Deanasue !!

Btw, right under your name it says “Fish Addict” how to I get mine to say that?:)
I have no idea.. It must have to do with number of posts or something. I haven’t been able to find the explanation. It changes over time on here. Can a long timer explain it to us?

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back