The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Baccus

We are not born just so we can die
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Who remembers Joey Tribbani?

Here's my pup doing his impersonation :)

How you Doin?

Oh, he's adorable! I love a nice brindle :) What breed is he?

I am calling him a pizza dog...... a bit of everything thrown on top LOL. At a stab in the dark I would say he has Bull Arab, Mastiff, cattle dog (Australian Cattle Dog) and maybe greyhound some where in the heritage. He's a rescue dog so really its anybodies guess just what he is.
But he is really starting to show great potential and is developing his social skills with leaps and bounds and really gaining confidence after a bad start in life.

I love mongrels!

Endless, futile, speculation on their ancestry can become a family hobby :D

He had a great time at the beach today as well.

The guessing game I think will continue for his entire life, but he's a happy little chap and healthy so really what breed isn't important, because most of all he is loved.

If I was in England I could almost call him a Lurcher and most people would understand, but over here its not a well known breed. I guess I could say he's a kangaroo dog.....he certainly does good kangaroo impersonations when he isn't being a mountain goat on the couch arm rests.

He's a gorgeous looking boy :) what's his name?

When I first got my rescue dog at the age of 7 months he thought his name was "no" because he was into everything!

His name is Taz as in Tasmanian Tiger, even though he's not from Tasmania. I am sure at times he thinks his name is leave it, friendly and Aarrrt.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back