White rings around base of bettas eyes

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GobyMaster11276

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So, if having to take a cat to the vet in the middle of the night wasn't bad enough, this morning I noticed a white ring around each of Percy's eyes. They are very small, and there has been not appetite or behaviour change in Percy. What could it be? I tried to get photos but it's a bit difficult (because he doesn't like to stay still while I'm watching him). Let me know if you can't see the images properly.

The water parameters are being tested now. The tank is 35l on Percy's side, planted, and about 26-26.5 degrees Celsius in the water. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    771.7 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    769.9 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    792.1 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    934.2 KB · Views: 327
The parameters (forgot to put them up earlier) are:
pH: ~7.8
Ammonia: 0-0.25ppm
Nitrites: 0ppm
Nitrates: 10-20ppm
I will conduct a water change now. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I cant see anything wrong in the photo but then my eyes are not the best. Im not saying that there is nothing wrong just that I cant see it,

I cant see anything wrong in the photo but then my eyes are not the best. Im not saying that there is nothing wrong just that I cant see it,
It's a bit hard to see in those photos actually. I think the best is fourth, in which just above the eye you can see it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back