White/gold minnow fry

Dondon2

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am just after some advice and i was wondering if any of you lovely people could help me.
I have a 55g tank fully cycled and i have 2 gold clouds (male and female) and 2 white clouds (male and female). They currently sharing a tank with 2 assassin snails. I was waiting to put my blackmoor in it too but with the hot weather i have left him where he is at the minute as the tank he is in is cooler at the minute.

Anyway i have just noticed i have a tiny fry one looks see through and the other looks black like a little tadpole lol they are in a different part to the main tank. Its where a massive filter should go but its full of water because i have a different filter in the main part. I have only noticed them tonight so they havent been fed or anything as i dont check that part. I only noticed because i was looking to see if there were and bladder snails are about for my assassin snails. Do i leave them in that part or do i move them to the main part of the tank? The filter is not in that part at all so the water isnt filtered like it is in my main tank. I havent a clue how old they are at all. Ive never had fry before!! Arghhh lol im panicking a bit now lol

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back