White Cloud Mountain Minnows For Rehoming, Dudley, West Midlands

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kaidonni

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock: White Cloud Mountain Minnows (Tanichthys Albonubes), 1 female and 2 male.

Age and condition: The female and one of the males are approximately 3+ years old. The other male is approximately 2 to 2 & 1/2 years old. They are all 1 to 1 & 1/2 inches in length. Please PM for further details as the 3+ year old Minnows both have some health related issues (non-pathogenic and non-contagious).

Quantity for rehoming: 3
Reason for rehoming: For personal reasons, I have decided to take a break from fishkeeping, and I wish to do what is right by these fish and hand them over to someone who is capable of providing the right environment for their retirement. It wouldn't be right to just let them die of natural causes and not replenish their numbers.
Delivery or Collection: Delivery to local area by me in person or collection. Apologies, but no long distance delivery of any sort - either by myself or courier - is being considered.
Sales price: No sale price as this is a rehoming
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Payment: N/A

Attachments

• DSC00391.JPG
    DSC00391.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC00400.JPG
    DSC00400.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC00406.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 197
Forgot to properly describe the photos...

The top photo is of the 3+ year old male Minnow; the middle photo is of the 2 to 2 and 1/2 year old male Minnow; and the bottom photo is of the 3+ year old female.

Still no one interested? This advert is still live, I will make sure to update it once I have rehomed the fish.

Could a moderator change the title of the advert in the forum to display White Cloud Mountain Minnows For Rehoming, Dudley, West Midlands (albeit without the bold underlining)? Thank you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back