When Will My Guppy Give Birth?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

IMpretty sure u asked this the other day and i replied, its not far on at all.

yup, i did, its here,,,,, here

i can't see anything in the video it is so dark. and goldfish are coldwater i'd remove them, they don't belong in water that uses a heater ;) the poor things!

i can't see anything in the video it is so dark. and goldfish are coldwater i'd remove them, they don't belong in water that uses a heater ;) the poor things!

Firstly ou can keep goldfish in heated water with no problems, their ideal temperature is infact 22-25oC just coz their sold as coldwater fish dose not mean they have to strictly live in unheated water.
However with no other fish as goldfish out compete them and bully them away from the food.

So basically if u want gold fish keep them but dont add small fish with them.

They will also eat any babies you may get from a guppy as they go around digging in the gravel.
Also i see you have a external filter, babies connomly get sucked into these and rarely surive.

Id remove the goldfish. When exposed to heat, illness + desease makes them vunerable.

thought i could, the two shouldn't be kept together, 'coldwater' and tropical require different temperatures and neither would benefit from being at the other.
the goldfish will require a large tank, 20 gal for the first, 10 gal for each after that so with 3 your looking at a 40 Gal tank
and ideally you should have 2/3 females guppies for each male

helterskelter

i totally disagree with you but whatever.

helterskelter

i totally disagree with you but whatever.

Firstly read what i put befor posting a silly reply.

So u disagree that they out compete most topical fish and that they should not be kepet together.
I only used to farm goldfish, so i should know a thing or two about ideal growing patterns.

i have no idea what type of english you just typed there, but i disagree with you that goldfish can be kept with a heater.

Please explain why u disagree?

Also i have dylexia (spelling?) so i may not type with perfect english.

they can be kept with a heater just not set as high as for tropicals, heaters with goldies just help keep the temperature stable

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back