What's The Name Of This Fish? (photos Attached)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

M.A. Mir

Reaction score
Hello, everyone

I have just recently started my fresh water aquarium, and I purchased this fish the other day. However, I have no idea concerning its name so I can't look up info related to its needs and characteristics. It's around 8cm (3 inchs) long, tends to be very shy around other fish (I only have 2 goldfish and a Beta in my aquarium) to the point of evading them often, and notice the tail's specific shape (upper part smaller than lower one.)

Thanks!

P.S: the eyes aren't actually red, crappy camera, gives even fish a red-eye.

18983330xh8.jpg

90948353qo6.jpg

85401306qe2.jpg

38308650cz3.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! Yep, very stupid move from my part, gotta admit that =P I should do some research before acquiring new fish next time, I had no idea it would grow to be huge. Still though, yeah, it's a very good looking fish, at least when it's juvenile. The pictures are scary, neon tetra!!

Very nice, im going to pin this so that when people think about buying one of these fish they may think twice, thanks kjathe.

i was not refering to you was just joking saying i agreed with n3ont3tra.........as the arrows pointing upwards.......might be best to rehome it mind unless you have a monster tank :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back