Whats The Best Algae Eater That Are Small?whats The Best Algae Eater T

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
They get about 2 inches and you could have quite a few in that tank, depends how much algae you got, i would get like 8 or 10 to start with and then keep getting more in necessary.

EDIT: I see you have clown loaches, not sure but they might try and eat your shrimp, dont take my word for it though as ive never had clown loaches.

I expect the clowns would attempt to eat the shrimp if I know loaches they usually are a little aggressive even peaceful species can be a little agro but shrimps would most likely get eaten I wouldn't risk it Oto's would be the best bet

I just Bought a Bristlenosed Plec for my 40 gal, They reach about 6 inches. Not that big in P lec size's

wot type of algae are u trying to get rid of? if brown algae, otos are good. ;). I have a few BN n i noticed as they get older they become lazy hehe.

I have a couple of Bristlenose and they are useless at cleaning the algae, much prefer to feed from the wafers and Malawi food.

Amano Shrimps should do a good job of keeping your plants, substrate and wood free from algae (hopefully).

But they don't eat a lot of algae from the tank sides in my experience.

THEN ottos it shall be i shall ahve 5 in my 18gal tank and what ya reckon 8? in my 47gal tank

I have bristlenosed catfish in my tank - the small ones (about 1 inch in length) and they do a great job at getting rid of algea in my tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back