What Type Of Livebearers Do You Keep,

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

IMG_0584 (640x476).jpg IMG_0825 (640x480).jpg IMG_1013 (640x480).jpg

Really great thread :)

Im hoping to get some Mexican Mollies on Sunday so will try and get some pics up here.

Fish48 do you have a full list of what you have in the fish house? Looks to be some interesting species there!

Wills

looking forward to seeing pictures of your mollies

list of livebearers
Allodontichthys tamazula
Allodontichthys polepis
Alloophorus robustus
Allotoca zacapuensis
Ameca splendens
Ataeniobius toweri
Goodea atripinnis lago patzcuaro
Goodea atripinnis marivito, mexico
Ilyodon xantusi
Ilyodon whitei
Chapalichthys encaustus
Chapalichthys peraticus
Chapalichthys pardalis
Xenotoca melanosoma
Xenotoca" eiseni rio tamazula mexico
Skiffia multipunctata
Skiffia lermae
Xiphophorus pygmaeus
xiphophorus xiphidium
----------------------------------------
koi swordtails
top sword guppy
bottom sword guppy
Spital guppy
and pet shop type
----------------------------------------
Bristlenose pleco
lemon bristlenose
l002 panaqolus panaque sp
five types of danio
+ cherry Barb and checker Barb

I got 6 male guppies, 6 neon tetras, a rainbow shark, 2 rabbit snails & a baby shrimp. Everyone spends ages looking for the shrimp which is quite funny. I'm hoping to get some more fish in a few week but I do look guppies and going to get some endlers xx
b2577c5e867ba23076cd08cf2af7a4d6.jpg
a2181deed0511adbb2d48d609b7aad93.jpg
6b2b768cb33f90fb4066e97a037949ad.jpg
22d2982298aa970397b5b8b4a77ac0f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice pics. guppy's/endlers are a good choice I can imagine what it must be like trying to find a baby shrimp lol.

Thank you, I couldn't find him for 4 days and my friend come round and looking for him for half an hour before she found him, I've never seen some one so happy to see a shrimp for the first time lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got all my live foods well established ,
some of my cultures
I breed earth worms and grindal worm in the same container two separate them I use a piece of canvas cloth I sprinkle some ready Brek on top of cloth within a few days there will be plenty of grindal worm to feed my fish the earthworms stay underneath I feed them on banana skins,
my white worm culture is doing well I feed them with a slice of bread soaked in milk and natural yoghurt
IMG_1330 (640x480).jpg IMG_1364 (640x480).jpg
I scoop grindal worm with a tablespoon it's a very good food for growing on fry
IMG_1333 (640x480) (2).jpg IMG_1340 (640x480).jpg

Really great thread :)

Im hoping to get some Mexican Mollies on Sunday so will try and get some pics up here.

Fish48 do you have a full list of what you have in the fish house? Looks to be some interesting species there!

Wills
HI Wills did you get some Mexican Mollies ?

Hi yes I did I got a group of 2 males and 4 females to go with my Nanolutea :) Doing pretty well I have a baby in the tank that is growing nicely and the females all look really pregnant.

This is the alpha male of the group

Wills

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_873.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_873.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 335
My fish house/shed is now completed the Last job laying down the paving slabs I built the racking with concrete blocks and concrete lintels so no more repair jobs to rotten timbers. I have 4 rows of fish tanks and 68 in total
some of my goodeidsIMG_1799 (640x437).jpg IMG_2263 (640x480).jpg IMG_2403 (640x480).jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back