What Killi's Do You Keep?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Down to my last female Golden Wonder Killifish, after losing my other two females over the last six months (only thing of note was a noticeable "s"-shape spine, one vertically, one horizontally) and my lovely male being the early victim of my breeding Lionhead Cichlids.
I have seven Apanius mento "Zengen" (Persian Killifish) in my 54l, but I'm looking to move them on to someone more experienced who can raise some offspring.

odd question, but... do killi's normally spend most of their time skimming the surface? Because apart from the odd venture downwards, mine are constantly at the top. They're not gasping and there is enough oxygen in the water, I just don't get why they stay there.

I have clown killi's. Its just really odd as they skim the top all the time so I rarely see them. It's making me rethink them for my 90 litre

They are, for the most part surface dwellers.....
atb
C

I'll be getting some lamp eye killies in a couple of weeks. I wanted a nice shoal of surface dwellers, and these were recommended. I'd never seen them before and though I'd have to order them specially, but they turned up in my LFS the next week! :) anyone got any recommendations for how many? I was thinking 8-10?

Gardneri Nigeranium & Steel Blue
Nothrobrancious Guntheri Red & Blue
Apho Striatum

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back