cruel? Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JaygoExotics

Reaction score
if you are like me and treat your fish like a dog this will make you sad I see these sort of ads to much on selling sites i donā€™t get why people get the fish to begin with this is wrong in so many way due to the water level size of the tank etc everyone point out the problems with the to make people awake and also soread the message Also would you like me to do a video on saving a fish like this
5E1CC9F2-A671-4728-B246-8D69EC94870C.jpeg

a lot of people think keeping fish in an aquarium is cruel in general, regardless of how big the tank is, its not a natural environment,

keeping fish in an aquarium is really the equivalent of you living your entire life in your bedroom with no tv or electronics or anything to do, and twice a day somebody walks in and leaves a plate of food on the floor, and once a week somebody comes in and cleans all your feces and urine, and at anytime they want people can walk up to your window and look in to see everything that your doing at any time of day or night,

try spending one whole day in your bedroom with nothing in the room except for your bed, and that's all....thats what its like for fish in an aquarium every day of their lives

Last edited:
try spending one whole day in your bedroom with nothing in the room except for your bed, and that's all....thats what its like for fish in an aquarium every day of their lives
I'm a goldfish :)
I live in an 8x9ft room with a bed, table, chair and laptop. I have a bathroom next to my bedroom and a kitchen where I make food. I don't eat anything that other people cook.
I live in an aquarium, I live in an aquarium :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back